ServiceMaster of Sault Ste. Marie recognizes the contributions of MIKE WALLACE
Since joining ServiceMaster of Sault Ste. Marie in 1994, Mike Wallace has proven himself to be one of the most reliable and dependable employees anyone could ask for! His kind, calm and humorous demeanor and eagerness to help anyone and everyone has made him not just invaluable to us, but he is most certainly our EVERYDAY HERO!
As vaccination programs become more widely adopted, and severity of COVID-19 infection decreases, many businesses and organizations are beginning to ease workplace restrictions. As we cautiously step out of lockdown, what are the concerns of those returning to work in shared indoor environments?
For many employees returning to offices and indoor work settings after the pandemic lockdown, anxiety about health safety and the importance of adequate cleaning and disinfecting in the workplace are top concerns. For many, the issue is about having “peace of mind” while at work.
As Canadian businesses reopen after lockdown, owners, managers and employees will have questions and concerns. How will our offices and workplaces be different? What protocols and procedures need to be implemented in order to reduce the risk of disease transmission in indoor shared work environments? How can your company or organization prepare for going back to work, and if your business is already open, how do you keep it healthy and safe?
The World Health Organization defined a healthy workplace as, “one where workers and managers collaborate to continually improve the health, safety and wellbeing of all workers and by doing this, sustain the productivity of the business.”
- Is Regular Commercial Cleaning Enough?
- How to disinfect your office
- Cleaning for Industrial Spaces
- What is Post Construction Cleaning?
- What is the difference between sanitizing and disinfection?
- How Does Electrostatic Disinfection Work?
- What You Should Know About Electrostatic Disinfection
- Get ready for the New Year with Protect-3 Advance
- COVID-19 and Flu Season: Fortify Your Workplace with Protect-3 Advance
- Protect-3 Advance: Providing A Healthier And More Productive Workplace
- The Facts On Disinfecting Schools
- Bringing More Science To Cleaning with Protect-3 Advance
- Getting Back To Work: Keeping Your Office Safe
- EPIDEMIOLOGY: THE BASIC SCIENCE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Office Disinfection: How To Prepare
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, Sanitizing, Sterilizing. Know the Difference.
- Preventing the Spread of Infection in the Workplace
- Disinfecting Hard and Soft Surfaces In The Workplace
- Taking Steps to Reduce the Risk of Cross-Contamination at Work
- STOP THE SPREAD THROUGH PROPER HAND WASHING
- Germ Spread and How to Avoid It
- Targeted Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting Can Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
- Flu Season: This year could be one of the worst
- 5 Tips for Office Safety This Winter
- Post-construction cleaning offers fresh start
- Common Causes of Basement Flooding
- Flood Preparedness. Are you ready?
- Home Fire Safety and Prevention
- Something to be said about longevity
- Clean and Complete in CFM&D Magazine
- 5 Cleaning Tasks to Tackle This Fall
- IFMA Toronto Chapter Golf Tournament
- Don’t miss us in FC&M Magazine
- Mold Prevention after Water Damage
- Share spaces, not germs
- Is There a Difference Between Mold and Mildew?
- Proud Sponsor of the 2016 Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- IFMA Toronto Chapter Golf Tournament
- Reduce the Risk of Basement Flooding
- Is your cleaning company insured?
- I Can See Clearly Now…
- Improve Your Building Security
- Post Construction Cleaning: Providing The Finishing Touch
- Cleaning for health
- Protecting Your Home From The Perils Of Water: Gutters, Eaves & Downspouts
- 6 Best Practices to refresh your office this spring
- Evaluating Commercial Cleaning Contracts
- The bottom line on the flu season…
- Something in the Air: Airborne Allergens
- Celebrating 60 Years!
- Childrens Rehabilitation Centre Algoma
- Sault Female Hockey
- Slowing The Spread of the Office Flu
- Extra. Extra. Read all about us…
- Keeping It Clean in a "Hotelling" Environment